Thursday, August 23, 2007

I leave the country in 10 hours!!!

So by popular demand I will attempt to "blog it" (thanks ken). I make no promises as to how often I will update this thing or even how much time I will have to do it but I will try. So we'll see how this goes...I can't believe I actually leave today! It still feels a little unreal. I'm still in the process of packing and if you know me at all then you know I'm a chronic overpacker so this whole 45lbs for 3 1/2 months thing is going to be a challenge for sure. I'm going to miss you all so much. To the girls in Summerland I loved our converstation last night! I don't think I've laughed so hard at absolutely nothing in so long nor have I broken out in to song so much in a 30 minute span. And remember...it is a no-fun zone :-) Well it's coming down to the wire and still have so much to get ready so bye for now!! You are all in my prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holla! shout out on the first blog. keep flying. just keep flying. have an amazing time!

-kendra